VLG publishing and publisher Imaginarylab have today announced the release of Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town on the Nintendo Switch. This modern take on the classic side-scrolling adventures of the ’90s takes players on a journey through a beautifully drawn 3D world that can be enjoyed from the comfort of their own home or while on the go. A new launch trailer can be watched below….
Inspired by classic games such as Day of the Tentacle and The Secret of Monkey Island, Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town is a point-and-click, side-scrolling adventure suitable for all ages.
It has been 10 years since Willy’s father, the famous archaeologist Henry Morgan, vanished under mysterious circumstances but when Willy receives a cryptic message he heads to Bone Town, a small location filled with pirates and shady characters. Players will follow young Willy as he collects clues and solves puzzles to solve the mystery surrounding his father’s disappearance.
- Non-linear gameplay that allows players to explore without constraint.
- Collect items and solve stimulating puzzles.
- A unique graphic style and a fantastical world.
- Full HD quality – Cinematographic cutscenes and over 50 locations to see.
- A pirate world with a modern twist – Mix a bit of pirates and computers together.
- 15 NPCs to interact with. A story through several hours of interactive dialogues packed with irony and Easter eggs.
- Original soundtrack.
Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town is available now for Nintendo Switch via the Nintendo eShop.