by William D’Angelo , posted 56 minutes ago / 119 Views
Publisher Big Sugar and developer Glowfish Interactive have announced action adventure game, Trifox, for the Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam. It will launch in Q1 2022.
View the announcement trailer below:
Here is an overview of the game:
Trifox is a colorful and cartoonish action adventure featuring a phenomenal fox with a multitude of talents! After his home is attacked and his TV remote stolen, Trifox sets out in pursuit of the mysterious looters in an action-packed adventure inspired by the golden age of 3D platformers. Use magic, might, and marvelous gadgets to outfox foes across four danger-filled worlds as you fight your way to a final showdown at Villain HQ!
- Three Different Classes – Wield a giant hammer as a Warrior! Master magic and mystery as a Mage! Use a backpack full of gadgets as an Engineer!
- Mix-and-Match Styles – Customize your Trifox by combining different class-based abilities! Want to cast spells and fire a Gatling Gun? No problem!
- 30 Abilities to Unlock – Collect and spend coins to gain new skills, such as Spike Slam, Shield Bubble, Guided Missile, and many more!
- Four Worlds to Beat – Fight hordes of enemies, traverse platforming pitfalls, overcome environmental puzzles, and battle big angry bosses!
- A Modern Retro Adventure – A new and fresh experience designed to evoke the spirit of classic 3D platformers!
A life-long and avid gamer, William D’Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let’s Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TrunksWD.