Merge Games and Half Past Yellow Reveal Trading Time
Merge Games and Copenhagen, Denmark-based development studio Half Past Yellow today revealed their sandbox puzzle adventure game, Trading Time for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4&5, Xbox One & Series consoles, and PC. The reveal trailer can be viewed here and on the game’s Steam page In Trading Time, a captain is shipwrecked on a strange island after a terrible storm and he awakes to find his boat in ruins. Clutching his precious potted plant, the sea dog goes about trying to fix his boat and find his way home. However, the peculiar frog-like locals don’t speak his language and they aren’t about to give up the items he needs without something in exchange! A spaghetti network of trades will take him all over this strange island as he seeks out materials to fix his boat. Meet a cast of friendly characters, solve head-scratching puzzles, find hidden treasures, and much more as you explore this toadaly awesome island sandbox. Key Features:Explore at your own pace
- Make your own path in this island sandbox, you never know what will be around the next corner!
- Get to know the froggy locals and help out where you can.
- Discover new items by fishing and farming, and concoct simple brews that will change how you traverse the island.
- Learn from the frogs and put your new skills to the test around the island.
Trade to fix your boat
- Ask around for the items you need, but bear in mind that you might need to do a frog a favor to get what you want.
- Solve interesting puzzles to get your hands on required items.
- Try not to get too sidetracked by island life!
Experiment with everything!
- Run faster, jump higher, fall slower, anything is possible if you’re holding the right item.
- Discover different ways to complete those crucial trades.
- Each object you pick up could end up being the key to something bigger.
ABOUT MERGE GAMES LTD
Merge Games is a global video game publisher, developer and distributor based in Manchester, UK. The company publishes and distributes games worldwide for PC, consoles and streaming platforms, including Dead Cells, Streets of Rage 4, Spirit of the North, Cloudpunk, Aragami and Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX. Merge is also developing its own survival game, Smalland, in house. In 2021, Merge Games was acquired by Zordix Group AB. For more information, please visit www.mergegames.com