ZA/UM today launched Disco Elysium – The Final Cut digitally on Nintendo Switch and the Xbox family of consoles (Series X|S and One).
Celebrating the two year anniversary since its original release (October 15, 2019), Disco Elysium is now available on all major gaming platforms, with Nintendo Switch and Xbox joining PlayStation, PC, Mac, iOS and Google Stadia. Today’s release is not a port but a painstaking re-assembly of the critically acclaimed game, including a redesigned user interface experience, font scaling options, improved legibility across the board and all quality-of-life enhancements from previous iterations.
The definitive edition of the multi award-winning smash hit RPG, The Final Cut is available to purchase digitally for Nintendo Switch via Nintendo eShop and for Xbox via Microsoft Store for £34.99 UK / $39.99 USD / €39.99 EUR. Also on Steam, from October 11 – 10:00 a.m. (PT), The Final Cut is available with a 45% discount for a week-long sale. For further information:
Disco Elysium – The Final Cut is the definitive edition of the ground-breaking, multi award-winning open world role playing game with an insane amount of choice and consequence. You’re a detective with a unique skill system at your disposal and a whole city block to carve your path across. Interrogate unforgettable characters, crack murder cases, or take bribes. Become the hero, prophet, madman, the greatest detective the world has ever seen… or an absolute disaster of a human being.
The Final Cut brings the residents of Revachol to vibrant life with the inclusion of one million professionally voice acted words by actors from all over the world, as well as adding brand new political vision quests. Explore unseen areas, encounter an expanded cast of memorable citizens, and leave an even bigger mark on the world, all with ‘quality of life’ gameplay enhancements and added replayability.
Disco Elysium – The Final Cut Enhancements
- New Political Vision Quests: Face the reality of your worldview as your political compass leads you down new paths. Discover more citizens, a whole extra area, and monumental sights as you leave an even bigger mark on the world by chasing your dreams.
- Full Voice Acting: All the city’s beautiful people are brought to life with full voiceover. Play characters against each other, try to help them, or fall hopelessly in love as each word is spoken to you with the appropriate accent and emotion.
- Improved Playability: Full controller support and customization lets you play with your preferred setup. Enjoy an expanded range of language options. See the difference when playing in 4K resolution and at 60 frames per second on Xbox Series X.
- Real Role-Playing: Customize your character with wildly different skills, clothing items, and tools – from guns to a flashlight and a boombox. Develop new ideas in the detective’s Thought Cabinet to change how you approach and handle each situation.
- Unprecedented Freedom: Death, sex, taxes, and disco – nothing is off the table in this open world. Solve a massive murder investigation or relax and kick back with sprawling side-cases. Disco Elysium’s revolutionary dialogue system lets you do almost anything.
In addition to the release of Disco Elysium – The Final Cut on Nintendo Switch and Xbox platforms, the game is also available to play right now on PC, PlayStation and Mac platforms, from: