Good news for Alex Kidd fans today as Merge Games and developer Jankenteam announce that Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX will be releasing two days earlier than originally scheduled. Players on Xbox One, Series X/S, PS4 & 5, Nintendo Switch and PC will be able to visit Miracle World now on the 22nd June. A new trailer can be seen below…
Alex Kidd in Miracle World first made its appearance in the wonderful year of 1986 and this latest remake looks like it has retained all the charm that fans loved about the original with the addition of a gorgeous graphical upgrade.
Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX features all the levels and classic boss fights that the original game included but also adds some brand-new levels that expand the lore surrounding this wonderful character. Also included is a new Boss Rush Mode for those mad enough to want to experience non-stop boss fights.
For those wanting a near original experience, Miracle World DX includes a Retro Mode that allows players to switch between the new look and the original style at any point during play.
- A recreation of the classic title with striking new art and more fluid controls.
- New game modes include Classic Mode (play the original game like gamers did in the 80s) and Boss Rush Mode available alongside the standard game.
- Brand-new levels that expand the lore of Alex Kidd.
- New and improved boss fight mechanics with more intuitive combat.
- New music tracks plus remastered tracks from the original game.
Look out for Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX arriving 2 days earlier on PC and consoles.