WayForward has tweeted this morning that Shantae and the Seven Sirens will be heading to the Nintendo Switch platform on 28th May. The game was a timed exclusive for Apple’s gaming subscription service Apple Arcade but now it is ready to hit consoles and PC. Here’s all you need to know:
“Formerly referred to as Shantae 5, Shantae and the Seven Sirens sends the belly-dancing, hair-whipping, half-genie hero to a tropical island where Shantae and her friends encounter other Half-Genie allies, but they soon learn there’s trouble in paradise. As Shantae gets caught up in the island’s sinister secrets, she’ll use all-new dance abilities and instant-transformation Fusion Magic to explore the nonlinear, interconnected world where she’ll visit multiple towns, overcome treacherous labyrinths, and battle dastardly bosses. The game also features a new collectible card system that grants players the freedom to augment Shantae’s powers to suit their own style of play.”
- Explore an interconnected world using new Fusion Magic creature transformations, including a newt and other aquatic forms!
- 4K-resolution hand-painted visuals (on 4K devices only)!
- All-new characters and returning favorites like Rottytops, Sky, Bolo, and the nefarious Risky Boots!
- Collect and power up with monster cards!
- Enjoy minigames, acquire magic and items, and uncover secrets!
- Gorgeously animated TV-style cutscenes!