The second iteration of the Red Dead Redemption franchise was warmly welcomed by the entire gaming community. Unfortunately, there were many PC exclusive features of Red Dead Redemption 2 that PS4 users didn’t have access to.
Well, one such feature i.e. Photo Mode is now available for PS4. Furthermore, we can even expect the Photo Mode to be available for Xbox by January 21.
As the name of this mode suggests it will allow users to capture and share images from the Red Dead Redemption 2 environment. You can effortlessly use the free-form camera movement to capture photos as per your preference. Furthermore, Rockstar also offers the ability to add filters, stickers or even text to the images.
You can even share the captured photos to Rockstar’s own social media platform i.e Social Club. It is worth noting that, the new Photo Mode can only be used in single-player gameplay only. As of now its not available for Red Dead Online.
In addition to the Photo Mode, these are many other in-game features that will be available to PS4 users. Some of these features as shared by Rockstar Games are:
- Story Mode Bounty Hunter Missions: track down wanted criminals Herman Zizendorf, Camille de Millemont and Bart Cavanaugh
- Story Mode Gang Hideouts: take on the deadly Del lobos gang at Gaptooth Breach and Solomon’s Folly
- Story Mode Treasure Maps: Landmarks of Riches and The Elemental Trail
- “To The Ends of The Earth” Story Mode Mission
- Weapons Added to Story Mode: M1899 Pistol, Evans Repeater, High Roller Revolver and LeMat Revolver
- Horses Added to Story Mode: Warped Brindle Arabian, Few Spot Appaloosa, Perlino Andalusian and Red Chestnut Arabian
- Hidden Trinkets Added to Story Mode: Hawk Talon, Cat Eye, Shark Tooth, Turtle Shell and Crow Beak
As mentioned above, the Xbox One users will receive all these features in the upcoming updates by January 21. Enjoy!
Note: You can check out our dedicated Gaming section for reading such more similar stories.
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here.