Hail to the First Ever Eminent Business Services and Personalities of Year!
Twelve inspiring and successful expats of different nationalities from the UAE and best of the best businesses were recognized and awarded during the Dubai Vibes Eminent Awards ceremony on the occasion of the firs anniversary of Dubai Vivbes Magazine (DVM). Held at the Wydham Dubai Deira on Friday, May 17, the event was graced by the DVM Publisher Mr. Gabriel John Rimando and the CEO of Success Wisdom Mrs. Camille Joy Rimando.
In celebration of the magazine’s first anniversary, DVM honored 12 Eminent expats whose stories have been featured in the magazine for the past 13 issues. These individuals have shown passion, dedication, and life-changing stories that inspire every expat all over the world.
The event started with opening remarks given by Mr. Jojo Das, the Editorial Consultant of DVM.
“The Eminent awards program honors expats whose stories have been published on our platform and have had a significant impact on our audiences online as well as in print. The stories they tell are our stories. We share their success,” he said.
It was followed by the Welcome Remarks of Mr. Gabriel John Rimando, the Publisher of DVM.
Everyone has a unique story to tell, and that story can have a huge impact on the lives of others. We appreciate everyone who gave up their time to attend this event and celebrate with us. It’s an honor to be here with these incredible folks who passionately motivate others to achieve their goals.”
It proceeded on to award the Eminent Restaurant of the Year, which went to Nalan Restaurant. It competed with ten otherdining restaurant around the Dubai. Following that, the Wyndham Deira Dubai was named the Eminent Hotel of the Year, beating out ten other hotels. In addition to Flawless Beauty, winner of the Eminent Business Service of the Year, Travelwings was awarded the Eminent Travel and Tourism Agency.
Following the announcement of the winners of the Eminent Businesses of the Year, the 12 Dubai Vibes Eminent Personalities of the Year were recognized individually.
The following are the awardees:
- Eminent Art Curator of the Year: Mr. Lavesh Jagasia
- Eminent Businessman of the Year for Clothing and Accessories category: Mr. Nitin Jain
- Eminent Businessman of the Year for Lifestyle and Cosmetics category: Mr. Mohamed Madi
- Eminent Chief Executive Officer for Health Service category: Dr. Vinod Thampo Narayanan
- Eminent Chief Operating Officer: Mr. Vikas Katoch
- Eminent Dentist of the Year: Dr. Shajahan Fazaludeen
- Eminent Disc Jockey of the Year: Mr. Tom Higham
- Eminent Executive Director for Chain of Superstores: Mr. Raju Gidwani
- Eminent General Manager for Health Services: Ms. Vidya Rani
- Eminent Media Personality of the Year: Mr. Moein Albastaki
- Eminent Operations Manager: Ms. Joyce Cheng
- Eminent Medical Director: Dr. Sangeeta Sharma
It was followed by plaque presentations to DVM’s sponsors, which included West Zone Group, Voeux Yacht, Travelwings, Smiles Essential Dental Clinic, Queens Medical Center, ERJ Autoworks, Robinsons Land Corporation Team REB, MBYT, and Ahalia Medical Group.
The ceremony concluded with remarks by Mr. Bryan Angelo Dumag, Editor-in-Chief of DVM.
Following that, there was a delicious meal and networking with the awards, sponsors, and community leaders.