Team Reptile have announced that Lethal League Blaze, the sequel to the hit game Lethal League, will be released on Steam on 24th October. Console owners will be pleased to hear that the game will also come to Xbox One, PS4 and Nintendo Switch in Spring 2019. A new trailer has been released (see below) and features an exclusive track by infamous composer Hideki Naganuma.
Lethal League Blaze is an intense, fast paced ball game featuring:
- Hectic ball fun local or online for up to 4 players.
- A variety of Smashes, Bunts and Special Abilities to learn and use to your advantage. Plus parries and countering with throws to learn and the pure psychological goodness that are taunts.
- Tons of unlockable extras and secrets including characters and their outfits, new modes and stages and even the soundtrack can be unlocked to play at leisure.
- Single player fun in an Arcade Mode that sees you having to beat a series of opponents and an event-based Story Mode that has you playing all sides of the happenings in Shine City.
- Pick your preferred style of play, such as one-shot kill or points, game modes like Strikers, using goals, and something called Lethal Volley.
- A Hip-Hop and House soundtrack featuring music from Hideki Naganuma, Frank Klepacki, Pixelord, Bignic and of course Klaus Veen.
Lethal League Blaze is an intense, high speed ball game, with unique characters, outta sight sounds and none of that weak shit. In Shine City, the anti-gravity ball game has long been illegal. The group who kept playing was dubbed the Lethal League. Even now, with their sport pushed underground, players and crews compete in the League for challenge and respect.
Look out for Lethal League Blaze arriving on Steam for PC next month.