Kalypso Media and Games Farm have shared a new featurette trailer for Shadows: Awakening, their upcoming isometric Action RPG due for release this Fall on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
A new chapter in the Heretic Kingdoms saga, Shadows: Awakening is focused on single player. According to the developers, there are more than 150 enemies and almost 60 boss fights. The game’s pre-order on Steam also grants you access to the beta test as well as additional perks such as a legendary armor and weapon set and the digital artbook and soundtrack.
- A Tale of Two Worlds – In a parallel universe inhabited by demons and monsters; seamlessly switch between the Shadow Realm and the mortal plane and witness a gripping storyline in a world full of myths, destinies and legendary creatures.
- Unique Party System – multiple characters in one demon, each retaining their own personalities with internal dialogues, rivalries and communication between the characters.
- Wide variety of Skills and Characters – Choose from 3 heroes, each with their own personal storylines, quests and dialogues. Consume the souls of 14 playable characters, each with their own unique skillsets, like Kalig the Bandit King and Evia, Daughter of Fire.
- Tactical Real-Time Combat – Combine the skills of your various characters to maximize the effects of your devastating skills and spells.
- Extensive Gameplay – 20+ hours for a single playthrough, but with substantial options for replayability which accumulate to 60+ hours for the full experience.
- Challenging Puzzles – Complex puzzles are scattered throughout the game, and will take you through a vibrant set of locations, from rustic towns to the deepest and darkest of dungeons.
- Crafting and Looting System – Expanded crafting and looting system will let you use rewards to configure the ultimate adventurer.
- Fully Voiced – All dialogues are fully narrated, including actors like Tom Baker
Share Tweet Submit