Smurfs fans can get ready to have some extra fun soon with a tease for The Smurfs: Mission Vileaf coming soon
Here we go with more the classic nostalgia coming out to us with The Smurfs: Mission Vileaf getting the announcement a little while ago and now we are back with some new gameplay to tease the game just a bit more. A game that will be coming to the PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC on October 26th from Microids. The next-gen systems will be seeing The Smurfs coming in 2022 in an official capacity too, but that is still yet to be laid down for us to give out there. Just a slightly longer tease for those looking to get into the game on the PS5 and Xbox Series X without the need of using the backward compatibility. Then again, you could always just watch the gameplay videos of the game to get a full feeling on how it will play and try to look.
The Smurfs: Mission Vileaf is a new action-platforming title that will take us through the fun that the cartoon was slightly known for. We will get to play as Smurfette, Hefty, Brainy, and Chef to take on the vastly important missions that we should know them for. Most likely all for the betterment of all of the Smurfs out there given the mentality of the characters and show. We will get to jump, glide, and dive our way through the environments and take on the different foes that are in the world too. My guess is that it is something beyond what we know of Gargamel over the long history of the IP we have had out so far. Have a look at the latest teaser right here.
The Smurfs: Mission Vileaf — Teaser
Check out new details about the 3D action-adventure game in the enchanting Smurfs universe planned for an October 26th 2021 release. The game will launch simultaneously on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. Additionally, this title will be available on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S in 2022.
Once again, our beloved Smurf friends have to find a way to elude Gargamel’s evil plans! In his dark laboratory, the evil wizard Gargamel has discovered a formula allowing him to create a wicked plant, called Vileaf. This plant produces “Viletrap” seeds, which can attract Smurfs and imprison them in vegetal traps! But these Viletrap plants are also a great danger for the forest, as they are highly toxic, especially for the sarsaparilla fields!
For this very important mission, players will take control of an ace Smurf team featuring Hefty, Smurfette, Brainy, and Chef! Our heroes can rely upon a very handy tool, the Smurfizer, a revolutionary invention from Handy Smurf. The Smurfizer allows the Smurfs to get rid of the foes they encounter, heal the plants afflicted by the Vileaf, as well as jump higher, glide through the air, or dive.
- Embark on a brand new journey with a unique and easy to pick up gameplay. The Smurfs: Mission Vileaf will appeal to all gamer profiles, fans of the cute characters, or 3D platformer aficionados, would they be beginners or experienced players.
- A one-of-a-kind roster! Take control of 4 emblematic Smurfs: Smurfette, Hefty, Brainy, and Chef.
- The Smurfizer, a very smurful tool! Your do-it-all Smurfizer will not only allow you to heal the corrupted plants but also facilitate your progression through the game thanks to its multiple functions! Jump higher, glide, dive, and overcome all the obstacles you’ll encounter!
- A platform Adventure game with a capital A! Explore each corner of the 5 worlds and find your way through the levels to collect all the ingredients to prepare the antidote the forest desperately needs!
- Bring the Smurfs’ village back to life! Find useful items along the way to upgrade your Smurfizer and work towards bringing the Smurf village back to its former glory!
Were you expecting something different for a Smurfs game given the themes of it all? Do you like the roster of characters we will have to play with here? Will we need to just find Papa Smurf after Gargamel did something horrible as the stories usually go with the IP? Tell us all what you are thinking down in the comments. If there is more to share for The Smurfs: Mission Vileaf before and after the launch, I will try to get it to you. Please keep coming back to see and hear all that we have for these various video games out there.