Publisher tinyBuild and developer Neverjam have announced spiders-with-laser-swords game SpiderHeck launches in 2022 for PC and consoles.
Here’s a new trailer:
Here’s a rundown on the game:
SpiderHeck is a fast-paced couch co-op brawler where spiders dance to the death in the grip of chaotic battles using laser swords, grenades and even rocket launchers to defeat their foes.
Challenge yourself by fighting wave after wave of vicious enemies in endless hours of single-player fun, or let the mayhem begin in a dazzling fight against your friends taking on the enemies in PvE; stab, sling, and scramble your way to victory in this silly spider showdown.
- Single or Multiplayer PvE – Take on the enemies in single-player or local multiplayer chaos for up to 4 players.
- Local Multiplayer PvP – Duel to the death against your friends to see who will become champion of the SpiderHeck arena.
- Easy to Pick Up – Simple, intuitive controls that will have you swinging around like the spider swordmaster you are destined to be in no time.
- Hilarious physics-based combat – Watch in delight as your friends pull off the ultimate parkour feat, before catapulting themselves face-first into the lava.
- Incredible acrobatics – spiders react dynamically to the carnage, resulting in a range of badass and hilariously clumsy moments.
- Choose your Weapon – A wide range of weapons to destroy your enemies with.
- Level Up – Utilise perks to upgrade your gameplay.