Punishing: Gray Raven is a recently released game for Android and IOS from the well-known developer Honkai Impact. Until recently, it could only be played in China, but now it has been released globally. And this game has gotten quite a lot of attention, which is creating more and more new players every day. For this reason, they all need tips and secrets on this game. And our beginner’s guide to Punishing Gray Raven is here to help.
How to Start Playing Punishing Gray Raven Correctly? Guide For Beginners
When starting playing the game, adhere to the following Punishing Gray Raven tips:
- The first thing you need to know is that you do not need to spend resources on leveling 2-3-4 star chips. Instead, level up only 5 stars when you feel it is needed (up to level 70 at least). But overall, you need to concentrate on getting 6 stars.
- Do not waste daily energy, even if there is a LOT of it. For example, do not waste resources on pointless repetition of the plot or farm resources, which are already abundant, and spend on resources that are not enough.
- You should not pay much attention to tier lists, because in the game a character of A-rank can easily beat the S rank if you level him or her correctly. In addition, in the game, too much depends on the element of the character and the team as a whole, and tier lists are subjective in any case.
- It is imperative to do daily and weekly tasks, since they are the main way to earn the most important currency (for gacha and not only) and experience.
- There is no need to ignore the dorm. You need to do the tasks there. The coins that are earned there can be exchanged for green cards (currency for buying any skin, except for exclusives/skins with effects) and gifts to increase trust (hearts) with characters.
These were the most important tips you need to follow to succeed. If you have any other recommendations to add to this Punishing Gray Raven beginners guide, write them in the comments section below. Also, while you are here, read our guide on how the reroll works in this game.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!