Update 2.45 has arrived for Crossout, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Developer Targem Games has now released a new update for the PS4 version of Crossout today. Crossout is a free to play video game that you can play now on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
As for the new update, the game has launched a new event called “Steel championship”. There is also a new PvP map called ‘Sinto City’ that has been added to the game too.
The developer has also fixed the vegetation on many maps so that it does not obstruct your view when you are zooming in.
You can read the full patch notes below from the PS4’s update history page.
Crossout Update 2.45 Patch Notes
- Launched an in-game event “Steel championship” with the updated brawl and new rewards.
- Added new PvP-map “Sinto city”.
- Updated vegetation on a number of maps. Now it doesn’t block the view and becomes translucent when the camera zooms in.
- Added new range objects in the “Building” tab.
- Implemented the necessary balance changes.
- Fixed a number of known bugs
If you want to know more about the game, you can visit the official website. Crossout is out now for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One platforms.