2Awesome Studio has revealed that it will be bringing Lumini to Nintendo Switch in early 2020.
The game was developed by Netherlands-based developer Speelbaars, a company which sadly had to close its doors back in 2017. In a statement released back then, Speelbaars noted that it had a fully functional version of the game “ready to be ported for consoles”, leaving the door open for another studio to take the game that step further.
2Awesome Studio has done just that with this new release on Switch, PS4 and Xbox One. We have a description and feature list for you below if you’d like to learn more:
In Lumini the players take control of a swarm of the titular creatures – an ancient race that has been missing for thousands of years – and grow, evolve and keep the swarm safe during their challenging and perilous journey. Sail your Lumini through beautiful, time-worn landscapes, encounter mystical and bewildering creatures and solve ancient puzzles to discover why the Lumini vanished, while trying to restore peace and harmonic balance to their home planet.
Lumini Key Features:
– A surprising and mysterious story about the Lumini and their home world
– Experience a flow based game with controls and gameplay affordable for all type of players.
– Solve puzzles dividing your Lumini swarm and controlling both groups simultaneously
– Add unique species to your swarm with new abilities
– The audio score is immersive and fully adaptive.
It certainly looks like it could be one to look out for. Make sure to let us know what you think in the comments below.