by William D’Angelo , posted 45 minutes ago / 115 Views
Publisher Rising Star Games and developer Toybox Games announced Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise will launch for the Nintendo Switch on July 10 for $49.99.
View the release date trailer below:
Here is an overview of the game:
Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise is a sequel to Deadly Premonition that takes place in present-day Boston. Through unique storytelling, venture back in time to Le Carré and uncover the mysteries buried within the once peaceful town. Serving as both a sequel and prequel to the original Deadly Premonition, follow Agents Davis and Jones as they begin a new investigation into the Le Carré serial murders. Through the memories of a former FBI agent, go back in time to Le Carré and step into the role of Special Agent York to begin unraveling the mystery.
- Return as FBI Special Agent York and experience a brand-new murder mystery!
- Both a prequel and a sequel: A historic investigation to uncover the murder mystery in Le Carré.
- An open-ended adventure: Travel around the town of Le Carré by foot or skateboard.
- Mini-games: Bowling, Bayou Ride, Skateboard Challenge, and more.
- Customization: Customize your character and upgrade your skateboard for improved speed and landing more difficult tricks.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D’Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let’s Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.